- Have you experience working with young people?
- Do you enjoy working with volunteers or have experience volunteering?
- Are you interested in community life and making a difference?
- Have you been part of Young Farmers' at Club level or another youth organisation and want to progress in your career?
If the answer to any of the questions is YES then read on for more info about joining YFCU!
We are looking for someone to join our team, based on the Antrim Road, Belfast. This role is fast paced, diverse and requires someone enthusiastic, keen to make a difference and engage with young people from all across Northern Ireland.
For more information on the role and person specification, click the link below.
- Submit your CV outlining how you meet the criteria to email@example.com by 9am on Wednesday 21st September
It is anticipated interviews will take place on w/c 26th September, with further information circulated to successful candidates.