About the job
• Plant / Machinery / Hand tool experience
• Ability to plan ahead - Pre plan sequence of works to include coordination of Materials, plant and concrete supplies
• Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and managers
• Have a driving license
• Knowledge of installation of fencing and/or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
• Ability to interpret fencing installation details
Pay Rate Negotiable depending on experience and skills
To benefit from a promising career opportunity with a dynamic and developing local company, please phone 028 93351172 and ask for Graham Warwick.
NK Fencing is an equal opportunities employer, we will not discriminate against any person or group of people on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, disability, colour, religious belief and / or political opinion, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origins, family circumstances, gender reassignment, sexual orientation or age.