SALES LEAD GENERATOR
About the job
Region: Northern Ireland
Job reference: ANEE01164
Sales Lead Generator
Salary dependent on experience
Introduction to NFU Mutual
NFU Mutual offers a wide range of products and services, including General Insurance, Life, Pensions and Investments and has been providing quality insurance for its customers, for over 110 years. We carefully balance delivering excellent service to our customers whilst ensuring the business is run effectively. As a mutual, supporting our customers and paying their claims comes first. We are a top ten UK insurance company and the UK’s largest rural insurer.
About the Agency
As a local agency of NFU Mutual we deliver a first-class service, and sell their product range across our region, to customers old and new, who are at the core of everything we do. We are a business where honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of our values. We champion the personal approach to customer service that NFU Mutual are famous for.
Based across our two offices, this is a fantastic opportunity for a positive, friendly, customer focused candidate looking for a career with an ambitious and forward-thinking financial services business.
Duties & responsibilities
o Prospecting activities/Delivery of New Clients:
o Pro-actively prospect and screen private and commercial clients, following a pre-defined framework
o Manage and develop a sales pipeline of quality prospects, through an effective contact strategy arranging calls with our sales team and financial advisor
o Work to achieve all new business targets
o To achieve this, you will be comfortable with prospecting interactions over the phone, based in the office.
o Introduce the full range of NFU Mutual products:
o General Insurance plus Financial Services, Health and Safety advice (Risk Management) and our professional services suite of products
o Marketing Strategy:
o Contribute to our marketing strategies and online presence to increase our reach and relevance to potential customers
o Identify new marketing and business development opportunities
• Be comfortable working in a regulatory environment
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated, and energetic
• Have experience in leading marketing or prospecting strategies
• Pro-active with the ability to work both within a team and independently to develop a pipeline of prospects and enthuse the sales performance of the team
• Have good computer skills and be able to work across various platforms
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or better (or equivalent) including Math’s and English
Successful candidates will be required to complete training organised by NFU Mutual within an agreed timeframe.
Our commitment to you
• Professional, hardworking, supportive and friendly environment, with a strong team ethos and ethical practices
• Full training in a friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary based on experience
• 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• Life Insurance
• Private medical scheme
• Staff referral scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Access to online and high street discount
• Career development opportunities
• Financial planning services
• Can be based up to two days per week in our Ballynahinch office if required
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9747 8577 for more information.
This role falls under the Insurance Distribution Directive. This means there is a requirement for Continuous Professional Development in the role, in addition to ongoing screening checks once in post.
Closing date for all applications 29th November 2023.
Please note you will be employed by McGreevy, Gault, Macauley & Kernohan, Agents of NFU Mutual, and not NFU Mutual directly. We are Equal Opportunities Employer.