Pig Finishing Unit Stockperson – Part Time
M. Keys Farms Limited is one of the largest and most progressive pig farming enterprises in the United
Kingdom and Ireland. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business we are recruiting a Stock
Person for an immediate start.
About the job
The Stock Person will be responsible for the daily operation of a large-scale modern pig finishing unit
located near Omagh, Co. Tyrone.
• Maintain a high level of animal welfare through constant health and performance monitoring.
• Accurate recording of performance records and all necessary information.
• Ensure optimal feeding and environment is maintained.
• Animal movements within the site.
• Adherence to all site Health & Safety, environmental and technical policies and procedures.
• Maintain all Red Tractor quality assurance requirements.
• Power washing, hygiene and biosecurity practices.
• Ability to work in a team and alone without supervision
• Passion for farming, determined, keen, capable individual with an excellent eye for detail
• Good hygiene and Biosecurity practices
• Experience in working within a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Basic level of English and maths
• Punctual with good time management skills
Livestock experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Job Type: Flexible Part-time 3-4 hours per day, Weekend work, Salary Negotiable D.O.E
Duties may change to meet the changing requirements of the business. M. Keys Farms Ltd is an equal
Please e-mail a CV & cover letter in application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on
Closing Date: 27th January 2023 5pm