If you have experience in a electrical/ mechanical engineering environment and are looking for full time work, this role is suited to you.
About the job
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 7.30am to 12.15pm.
Rate of pay:
£11.00 - 14.00 per hour
Time and a half after 40 hours.
- Oversee and resolve and engineering issues which impact productivity.
- Testing and fault finding within Control Panels and Electrical systems.
- Attending breakdowns and negotiating multiple breakdown scenarios.
- Troubleshooting to diagnose and correct faults.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
- Time served / fully qualified electrical/mechanical engineer with commercial and industrial experience.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record and experience in all aspects of Machinery/Facilities Maintenance.
- Experience using maintenance management computer software.
Please apply through this link - , call Jill in the strictest confidence on 028 2563 1555 for more information or email your CV to .