Junior Wayleave Officer – Telecoms
Kickstart the new year with a new career! Dalcour Maclaren is recruiting a Trainee Wayleave Officer across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects across the UK on behalf of the largest clients in our industry.
About the job
• Location: Northern Ireland - Province Wide
• Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
• Category: U&I Surveying
Kickstart the new year with a new career! Dalcour Maclaren is recruiting a Trainee Wayleave Officer across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects across the UK on behalf of the largest clients in our industry. We are the UK'S leading firm of land and environmental experts and are a modern, innovative, and dynamic business that portrays a 'One-Team' culture. A career with us brings fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, generous yearly bonus, study leave, and so much more.
At Dalcour Maclaren, we are different - we are challenging the norm. We are a fundamental part of the UK's utility and infrastructure industry, pushing a new breed of consultancy. We are focused on the fantastic people within the team whom we value, trust, develop, and empower, which creates a winning formula for success. We offer an A-Star service to our portfolio of blue-chip clients and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors.
So, what is this Trainee Wayleave Officer role about?
In this role, you will predominantly assist our Clients in securing consents for fibre projects. You will be the primary contact for landowners impacted by our Clients proposed work, drafting and issuing required documentation and liaising with them to secure agreements where needed.
What will I be doing?
• Proactive engagement with landowners using various forms of communication (letters, phone calls, site visits or virtual meetings) to secure the consents required
• Provide clear updates to Client's progress reports and, where appropriate, provide additional support and advice to build positive relationships with Client teams
• Attending ad-hoc project calls and project reviews with the Client as required
• Taking a solution and proactive based approach to resolving issues
• Maintain accurate stakeholder records tracking progress and for escalation purposes, providing clear and concise records with supporting photographs (if required)
• Working in line with Client-set timeframes and targets to ensure the programme is delivered
You will be perfect for this role if you have
• A full UK driving licence
• A willingness to learn and apply new skills in a new work environment with opportunities for progression
• A basic understanding of Outlook, Microsoft Office and a readiness to learn more
• A desire to work within a team to meet deadlines, achieve goals and deliver Clients needs
What's in it for you?
• We have regular PDP's and support from line managers and deliver a clear progression pathway. We have a DM training academy to ensure your skills are always top-notch and offer study leave
• An excellent employment engagement strategy, from wellbeing boxes to sporting sweepstakes - we have you covered
• We look after your mental health; we offer private healthcare and a wellness platform.
• We understand work-life balance, so we offer "flexible working" to all our employees
• We have regular office socials with two large parties a year
• Every birthday should be celebrated so have your birthday as a day off on us
• Getting married, engaged, bought a new house or new baby? There is a DM gift hamper for every celebration
• Your future delivered - an enhanced pension plan
• We recognise your hard work and dedication, so we reward you with a highly competitive bonus
What our employees say:
"Utilities and Infrastructure is a great industry to work in, and there are so many progression opportunities at DM."
"At DM, you will find a challenging role with all the support you need to make the most of the opportunities you will be presented with."
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today! Dalcour Maclaren and you – your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
For more information or to apply, please contact Joanna Watters 07423629745
To apply online - https://www.careers.dalcourmaclaren.com/apply