Installation & Service engineer
JF McKenna is an industry leader in the supply of mushroom, poultry, and pig house equipment.
We supply gold standard equipment, including Fancom ventilation, Hato lighting, Chore time feeding systems and Lubing drinker systems. It is our mission to ensure we exceed the highest standards of supply, installation, and customer support, to promote, develop and encourage environmentally friendly & cost-effective solutions for Mushroom, Poultry and Pig housing.
About the job
JF McKenna are seeking to fill the role of Installation & Service engineer, based in Northern Ireland. The role is to work within our engineering & project teams to deliver the highest level of electrical, engineering, and mechanical support to our mushroom, poultry, and pig customers. The role also engages in preventative & reactionary maintenance, responding to breakdowns, diagnose faults and carry out repairs. The role requires you to work on site during projects, new builds, and refurbishments.
The Role - Installation & Service Engineer based in Northern Ireland
Company van provided.
Company mobile phone and laptop provided.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Must be comfortable working around live animals.
Must have a full driving license.
Working as part of a team is essential.
Computer literate in Microsoft applications.
Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland & Ireland is required.
Set working hours Monday to Friday.
Service & maintenance out of hours, call outs when required.
An electrical/mechanical qualification is essential.
Full training will be given within the role.
• Installation of new mushroom, poultry & pig house equipment, working with our inhouse engineering & project teams.
• Working with our partner contractors.
• Service, maintenance, upgrade, and renewal works on existing mushroom, poultry & pig house equipment.
• Care for tools & equipment provided, ensuring that on completion of any task, work is left clean, tidy & safe.
• Work as part of an inter-dependent team with flexibility to take on all other reasonable tasks, which includes availability for emergency breakdown cover, during out of hours and or weekends.
• Customer contact to facilitate service, maintenance & project work.
• Maintain equipment and manage stock in van, including stock taking.
• Responsible for maintenance of vehicle provided, including all check-ups.
• Adhere to the company’s Health, safety, environmental & personal standards policies.
• Carry out other duties as required by the engineering & project teams.
This role represents an excellent career opportunity within a well-established, innovative, and progressive company.
To apply for this position please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company please visit JFMcKenna.com.