The Materials Division of Northstone (NI) Limited is one of the leading quarry, civil engineering and road contractors operating in Northern Ireland and Border Counties. We have been supplying the construction industry in Northern Ireland for over 60 years with our products and have a reputation for supplying products that are of the highest quality and value for money.
About the job
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for an HGV driver at our Mallusk Depot
We welcome applicants from newly qualified drivers for these roles.
· Operating company vehicles with care and due diligence.
· Carrying out daily health and safety checks on your vehicle, and keeping it clean, tidy, and presentable.
· Making manager aware of any repairs, faults or defects.
· Providing great customer service.
· HGV Driving license – Category C
· Tachograph Card
· Up to date CPC Qualification
· Good team player with confident communication skills
· Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
· Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
· Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial.
· Working hours: Mon – Fri 7am-5pm
· Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
· Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
· Opportunity to receive a weekly bonus- depending on job role.
· Health Cash Plan.
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata).
· Pension Scheme with Company contribution.
· CRH Share Scheme.
· Company Occupational Health.
· Family Friendly Policies.
· Continuous on the job training is provided.
· Opportunities for development and career progression.
Please apply for this role with an up-to-date CV on or before Friday 22nd September 2023
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is committed to equality and diversity. It strives to be an employer of choice by creating a culture and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all individuals. Every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace and this includes protection against discrimination. Having greater diversity within our Company helps us perform much better and enable us to come up with innovative solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.