Graduate Logistics Administrator
Graduate Logistics Administrator - Permanent
About the job
The LYCRA Company produces exceptional fiber and technology solutions for the global apparel and hygiene industries. They have full time opportunities for recent Graduates to join their team. If you are educated to degree level in logistics, supply chain management or a related subject call Shannon on 028 7032 6600 to find out more.
Why should you apply?
BUPA Health Insurance membership.
Competitive contributory Pension Scheme.
Potential for Performance Pay through variable compensation program
Free Car Parking.
Death in Service benefit.
Cycle to Work Scheme.
28 days paid holidays.
Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme for referring a successful candidate in the future.
What will you be doing?
• Carry out effective ordering and expediting of raw materials, packaging and MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operating) materials to achieve optimum level of inventory to support production.
• Design, develop and document MRP (Material and Resource Planning) processes and procedures.
• Respond promptly to alerts and mitigate supply chain risks
• Manage quality requirements
• Ensure logistics methods for delivery, material receipt and handling are compliant
• Provide supplier forecasts
• Prepare reports and carry out period stock checks, audits and reviews
• Educated to degree-level in a relevant discipline i.e. Logistics, Business Studies
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with sourcing, procurement, production planning teams
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically excel.
• Ability to analyse and manipulate data, such as KPI’s stats and project milestones.
• Enthusiastic and self-motived individual who can work in a team and on their own with minimal supervision.
Call Shannon on 028 7032 6600 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online - https://vacancies.riadaresourcing.com/vacancies/11872/graduate-logistics-administrator.html