Agri Supply Chain Assistant
White’s has been milling oats for over 175 years and is Northern Ireland’s only oat
mill and porridge producer. We believe working closely with local farmers allows us
to produce the finest quality oats and the best possible porridge products - products
that are authentic, natural and promote wellbeing. We now wish to recruit for the
About the job
Reporting to the Agri Supply Chain Coordinator the Agri Supply Chain
Assistant will be responsible for analysing harvest oat samples, recording
results and reporting results back to farmers and suppliers. The role will also
involve walking crops on farm to inspect prior to harvest and overseeing the
completion of farm surveys to capture management practices and compare
with oat quality.
• Oversee and co-ordinate the delivery of oats from farm to mill;
• Develop and maintain supply chain standards;
• Inspect crops prior to harvesting;
• Complete on site sampling post-harvest;
• Analyse and issue detailed reports of oat quality results back to growers;
• Monitor all crops throughout the season.
• The Person:
• Have an agricultural background;
• Access to a car for the purpose of work along with business insurance and a
full driving licence;
• Be IT Literate;
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and
work as part of a team;
• Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
• Show attention to detail and accuracy of record keeping.
• Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
• A third level qualification in Agriculture;
• Previous experience in a similar role.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: , Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply direct through our
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Friday 22nd January
WHITE’S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER